During our Summer Retreat in July, 2013, we conducted interviews with our visitors concerning their own research and its bearing on our theme of love and human agency. The resulting videos are linked below.
- Interview with James Blair. Chief of the Unit on Affective Cognitive Neuroscience, National Institute of Mental Health, USA.
- Interview with Jorge Moll, Head of the LABS-D’Or Center for Neuroscience in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; Investigator, Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience Unit.
- Interview with Elijah Millgram, E. E. Ericksen Professor of Philosophy at the University of Utah.
- Interview with Andrea Westlund, Associate Professor of Philosophy at UW-Milwaukee.
- Interviews with Katherine Rankin, Associate Professor of Neurology at University of California, San Francisco and Neuropsychologist at the UCSF Memory and Aging Center, and William Seeley, Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of California, San Francisco.