We are pleased to be able to make available the following videos from our conference on Love and Human Agency at Franklin & Marshall College, held on September 19-20, 2014.
- Susan Wolf (Edna J. Koury Professor of Philosophy, UNC, Chapel Hill): “The Importance of Love”. Comments by Alan Fiske (Professor of Anthropology, UCLA).
- Barry Schwartz (Dorwin Cartwright Professor of Social Theory and Social Action, Swarthmore College): “Love, Empathy, Wisdom, and Justice”. Comments by Gary Watson (Provost Professor of Philosophy and Law, USC).
- Julien Deonna (Assistant Professor of Philosophy, University of Geneva): “Being Moved”. Comments by Randolph Cornelius (Professor of Psychology, Vassar College).
- Sabine Döring (Professor of Philosophy, Universität Tübingen): “Wide Process Enkrateia: How to Revise One’s Best Judgement in Light of Love”. Comments by Michael Anderson (Associate Professor of Psychology, Franklin & Marshall College).
- Dan McAdams (Professor of Psychology, Northwestern University): “Caring Lives, Redemptive Life Stories”. Comments by Andrea Westlund (Associate Professor of Philosophy, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee).